2020 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity
You already know about the exceptional performance of RAM pickup trucks, but just how much can a RAM 2500 tow? One step up from the capable light-duty RAM 1500, the heavy-duty 2500 represents a major upgrade for your Humboldt jobs. When properly equipped, the RAM 2500 towing capacity reaches a remarkable 19,680 pounds.
We’ll give you an overview of RAM 2500 performance specs, engine options, and trim levels — all available in our extensive 2500 inventory at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson).
RAM 2500 Towing Capacity and Engine Specs
How much can a Ram 2500 tow at the base trim vs. the top-of-the-line trim? The entry-level RAM 2500 comes equipped with a muscular 6.4L HEMI® V8, and your Dyersburg job sites will benefit from an incredible RAM 2500 towing capacity whichever trim you choose. Compare engine specs across the 2500 trim lineup:
Standard 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine
- 17,540 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 4,010 pounds maximum payload capacity
- Best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque
Available 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 Engine
- 19,680 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 3,160 pounds maximum payload capacity
- 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque
RAM 2500 Towing Features
How much can a Ram 2500 tow when equipped with all the available towing features? Towing features won’t necessarily increase the RAM 2500 towing capacity, but safety features are crucial to reaching the upper limits of your towing potential. The 2500 offers you plenty of ways to make towing and hauling easier:
- Trailer Camera Wiring System — This feature uses two cameras positioned on your trailer for increased visibility and safer towing. The video feeds to the Uconnect® touchscreen inside the cabin and is especially useful when you’re driving on curved or uneven roadways.
- Bed Lowering Mode — An adjustable bed height makes it easier than ever to load and unload heavy cargo.
- Dynamic Centerline Display with Hookup Assist — Hook up your trailer without the guesswork and hit the road early for your jobs in Brownsville!
- Warn® Zeon-12 Winch — Thanks to a yet super-strong lightweight design, the 12,000-pound rated e Zeon-12 Winch won’t kink or fray.
See how the 2021 RAM 2500 towing capacity improves upon the 2020 model when you visit Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson).
Explore Ram 2500 Towing Capacity Specs in Jackson
Curious about RAM 2500 capability across the 2020 trim lineup? The team at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson) is here to help you find the RAM 2500 towing capacity you need for your jobs across Humboldt. Learn more about towing features, upgrade options, and OEM accessories. Are you looking to save on your next truck purchase? Explore used RAM trucks, or check out our RAM 1500 inventory for terrific performance at a more accessible price.
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson)
The RAM 1500 has everything you need to take on the Humboldt roads: power, advanced technology features, and a durable exterior. The specific features of each RAM 1500 trim will vary, but each trim can help you tackle your next job or vacation with confidence. Compare the RAM 1500 trim features with Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson) to see…
You already know about the exceptional performance of RAM pickup trucks, but just how much can a RAM 2500 tow? One step up from the capable light-duty RAM 1500, the heavy-duty 2500 represents a major upgrade for your Humboldt jobs. When properly equipped, the RAM 2500 towing capacity reaches a remarkable 19,680 pounds. We’ll give…
Drivers from Humboldt to Dyersburg are shopping for their next tough and dependable light-duty pickup truck.Their search often leads them to the impressive 2020 RAM 1500. Better still, Jackson drivers can make this truck their own by choosing from one of the available six RAM 1500 trim levels with the first starting at $34,145 MSRP….