How Much Does the 2022 RAM 1500 Weigh?
The 2022 RAM 1500 weight ranges from roughly 4,778 pounds to 6,396 pounds when unloaded, with those numbers being curb weight, or the weight of the vehicle including fuel and all other fluids required to actually drive. Its Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is between 6,010 pounds and 7,800 pounds. For Humboldt and Dyersburg drivers, the RAM 1500 weight matches its capability. This is a full size truck on an incredibly solid frame, propelled by a set of incredibly torquey and powerful engines. To find out more about questions like “How much does the RAM 1500 weigh?” contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out! Read on to find out more about the hefty capabilities of this tough truck.
2022 RAM 1500 Curb Weight vs GVWR
The RAM 1500 curb weight is just the measurement of the weight of the vehicle itself, in drivable trim, as it would sit in your driveway or on the curb. Meanwhile, gross vehicle weight rating is the maximum weight that the vehicle can be loaded to, including they weight of the vehicle itself, and any and all payload that vehicle is carrying. GVWR would even include tongue weight if you’re towing.
Note: Towing capacity is not tongue weight. Tongue weight is how much weight the trailer puts on the truck’s tow hitch.
2022 RAM 1500 Curb Weight
Here’s the overall curb weight specs for different RAM 1500 models:
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,778 pounds and 5,106 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE: 4,768 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,792 pounds and 5,137 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,899 pounds and 5,248 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 5,096 pounds and 5,314 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn: Between 5,192 pounds and 5,387 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 5,345 pounds and 5,568 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 TRX: 6,396 pounds
2022 RAM 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
The RAM 1500 gross vehicle weight ratingfor various trims is below:
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE: 6,010 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds to 7,100 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 TRX: 7,800 pounds
Learn More About the RAM 1500 Weight at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson)
If you’re looking for other information or car buying tips, Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson) is ready and available to assist. Our online financing application makes it quick and easy for Brownsville drivers to start the buying process as well. Visit our showroom today!
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson)
There’s no denying that the RAM 2500 is a workhorse. Whether you need to haul heavy equipment to your job site or want to pull a trailer or boat on your next weekend getaway outside Humboldt, this powerful pickup will serve you well. How much can a RAM 2500 tow? When properly equipped, the…
The RAM 2500 is the next step forward from the RAM 1500. You’ll still get the classic RAM experience with the RAM 2500, but also get more towing and more payload. And you may be wondering, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 RAM 2500 get? This fuel-efficient RAM truck tops 18 miles…
The era of abysmal full size truck gas mileage is over. 2022 RAM 1500 mpg specs can now reach well into the 20s, thanks to improved aerodynamics and engine technology. How many miles per gallon does the 2022 RAM 1500 get? Depends on the individual model, but the Tradesman variant gets up to 20…