How Much Does the 2022 RAM 1500 Weigh?
The 2022 RAM 1500 weight ranges from roughly 4,778 pounds to 6,396 pounds when unloaded, with those numbers being curb weight, or the weight of the vehicle including fuel and all other fluids required to actually drive. Its Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is between 6,010 pounds and 7,800 pounds. For Humboldt and Dyersburg drivers, the RAM 1500 weight matches its capability. This is a full size truck on an incredibly solid frame, propelled by a set of incredibly torquey and powerful engines. To find out more about questions like “How much does the RAM 1500 weigh?” contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out! Read on to find out more about the hefty capabilities of this tough truck.
2022 RAM 1500 Curb Weight vs GVWR
The RAM 1500 curb weight is just the measurement of the weight of the vehicle itself, in drivable trim, as it would sit in your driveway or on the curb. Meanwhile, gross vehicle weight rating is the maximum weight that the vehicle can be loaded to, including they weight of the vehicle itself, and any and all payload that vehicle is carrying. GVWR would even include tongue weight if you’re towing.
Note: Towing capacity is not tongue weight. Tongue weight is how much weight the trailer puts on the truck’s tow hitch.
2022 RAM 1500 Curb Weight
Here’s the overall curb weight specs for different RAM 1500 models:
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,778 pounds and 5,106 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE: 4,768 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,792 pounds and 5,137 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,899 pounds and 5,248 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 5,096 pounds and 5,314 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn: Between 5,192 pounds and 5,387 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 5,345 pounds and 5,568 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 TRX: 6,396 pounds
2022 RAM 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
The RAM 1500 gross vehicle weight ratingfor various trims is below:
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE: 6,010 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds to 7,100 pounds
- 2022 RAM 1500 TRX: 7,800 pounds
Learn More About the RAM 1500 Weight at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson)
If you’re looking for other information or car buying tips, Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson) is ready and available to assist. Our online financing application makes it quick and easy for Brownsville drivers to start the buying process as well. Visit our showroom today!
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson)
The new RAM 1500 sets a new standard in towing capabilities, offering up to 12,750 pounds of towing capacity. This elevates the 2024 RAM 1500 towing capacity and the availability of the 2024 RAM 1500 tow hitch to a game-changer status for drivers who require a dependable and powerful pickup. Whether you’re in Humboldt, the…
If you’re looking to buy a pickup truck in Jackson, the 2024 RAM 1500 is definitely worth considering. This truck is known for its versatility and robust performance, the 2024 RAM 1500 trim levels and configurations are designed to cater to a wide array of needs and preferences. However, one crucial aspect to consider is…
The 2024 RAM 1500, acclaimed for its formidable performance and unyielding durability, boasts an interior that epitomizes sophistication and comfort. As you maneuver through the bustling streets of Humboldt, the 2024 RAM 1500 interior promises that each journey is not merely a trip but a luxurious experience. In Dyersburg, what might normally be a routine…