Lifted Jeep Wrangler
The Jeep Wrangler boasts legendary capability and an iconic design unrivaled in the automotive world, and you can choose between the following options when you’re picking out your next model:
- Stock Jeep Wrangler
- Lifted Jeep Wrangler
- Custom Jeep Wrangler
Not sure about the difference between a stock Wrangler and a lifted Wrangler? It’s easy enough to understand. A lift kit raises the body or suspension for aesthetic reasons or to improve off-road performance. With a body lift, the distance between frame and body increases; with a suspension lift, the distance between axles and frame increases.
Why Should You Consider a Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit?
Jeep Wrangler lift kits provide plenty of benefits that optimize everything from off-road capability outside Humboldt to visibility as you sit in Dyersburg traffic.
- Lifted suspensions offer heavy-duty springs to provide softer landings on rough terrain.
- A Jeep Wrangler lift kit provides a better departure angle for steep climbs and rocky overpasses.
- Lift kits work with large off-road tires to adjust the vehicle’s center of gravity for backcountry driving.
- Lifted Wrangler models offer enhanced visibility in heavy traffic.
Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit Options
You can check out our Jeep Wrangler inventory for lifted models or visit the Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service center to talk through Wrangler lift options. Our parts department can even provide the right lift kit needed for the Wrangler.
Your available lift kit options include:
- Small Wrangler Lift Kits (1 to 2 inches): These are less expensive and easier to install. Extra clearance with a small kit allows for 31-inch tires.
- Bigger Wrangler Lift Kits (2+ Inches): These are more expensive, but they provide exceptional capability for Brownsville off-roading adventures.
It’s worth remembering that a lifted Wrangler will have a different tow rating from a stock model, so you should discuss those specs with our service team before you move ahead.
Let the Team at Our Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson) Showroom Answer Your Wrangler Lift Questions.
We’re always happy to help whether you want to talk through financing or discuss Jeep Wrangler lift kits, so don’t hesitate toget in touch today for any further advice or assistance.
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Jackson)
The Jeep Wrangler boasts legendary capability and an iconic design unrivaled in the automotive world, and you can choose between the following options when you’re picking out your next model: Jeep Wrangler Inventory Parts Accessories Stock Jeep Wrangler Lifted Jeep Wrangler Custom Jeep Wrangler Not sure about the difference between a stock Wrangler and a…
The rainbow of available 2020 Jeep Wrangler colors makes showcasing your style easy and fun! Turn heads in Jackson when you blaze by in a streak of silver, red, and even yellow. Depending on which trim you choose, you’ll have up to eleven \Wrangler colors to customize your ride; find the colorful SUV for…